· The number Nine is the last of the single-digit numbers in our base-ten counting system, and represents the end of the cycle. Ancient mathematical philosophers called it the “finishing post”, and the ancient Greeks called it “the Horizon”. It’s unsurpassable, and represents the uppermost limit of what can be discovered, and expressed inside of our ...
· Now, multiply that number by 9. If the result is a multi-digit number, add its digits together to come up with a new number. If that new number is still a multi-digit number, add its digits together to come up with yet another new number. Continue doing this until you end up with a 1-digit number. Once you have a 1-digit number, subtract 5 from it.
· Then prepare yourself to be amazed and keep on reading to learn all about the magic behind the mysterious number 9 By Math Dude Jason Marshall on July 2, 2014 Share on Facebook
Nine (九 pinyin jiǔ) is considered a good number in Chinese culture because it sounds the same as the word "long-lasting" (久 pinyin jiǔ).  Nine is strongly associated with the Chinese dragon, a symbol of magic and power. There are nine forms of the dragon, it is described in terms of nine attributes, and it has nine children.
· In North Korea, nine is the magic number. ... But a closer look suggests it has more to do with the number nine. The country's first nuclear test took place on 9 October 2006.
The Magic of Number 9 . 1. Finding the Digital Roots by Casting “9” What is Digital root? If we add up the digits of a number until there is only one number left we have found what is called the digital root. In other words, the sum of the digits of a number is called its digital root.
The numbers 1-9 are very important to the science of Numerology. The energy and meaning of each of these numbers is different, so whether we see them in our Numerology charts or wonder why they keep reappearing in our lives, it's important to know what they mean …
· If you go for the highest number possible and add all the numbers to arrive at a single digit it will be 9 . nine is a number of completion. 9 planets in the system. 9 in hindu mythology is associated with lord hanuman, who is considered to be a powerhouse of energy. People with nine as their date of birth are strong yet generous.