- What is the meaning of 420
- What is the meaning of 42
- What is the meaning of 404 error
- What is the meaning of 4k video recording
- What is the meaning of 444
- What is the meaning of 4k
- What is the meaning of 4g
- What is the meaning of 4k tv
The Meaning of Numbers: The Number 4. The number 4 derives its meaning from creation. On the fourth day of what is called 'creation week' God completed the material universe. On this day he brought into existence our sun, the moon, and all the stars (Genesis 1:14 - 19). Their purpose was not only to give off light, but also to divide the day from the night on earth, thus becoming a basic demarcation of time.
The Fourth Industrial Revolution (or Industry 4.0) is the ongoing automation of traditional manufacturing and industrial practices, using modern smart technology. Large-scale machine-to-machine communication (M2M) and the internet of things (IoT) are integrated for increased automation, improved communication and self-monitoring, and production of smart machines that can analyze and diagnose ...
· The term "fourth estate" is used to describe the press.Describing journalists and the news outlets for which they work as members of the fourth estate is an acknowledgment of their influence and status among the greatest powers of a nation, the author William Safire once wrote.
· Boris Johnson has announced London and vast parts of south-east England will be put in a new stricter tier - Tier 4 - amid growing concern of a new virulent strain of coronavirus. From 00.01 on ...
fourth industrial revolution: The fourth industrial revolution is the current and developing environment in which disruptive technologies and trends such as the Internet of Things ( IoT ), robotics , virtual reality ( VR ) and artificial intelligence ( AI ) are changing the way we live and work.
· Question: "What is the meaning of Philippians 4:6?" Answer: “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God” (Philippians 4:6). This verse gives clear direction and offers genuine hope to the believer in Christ.
—Revelation 4:4; 7: 4-8. 40 Several judgment or punishment periods were linked with the number 40. —Genesis 7:4; Ezekiel 29:11, 12. Numerology and gematria. These symbolic meanings of numbers in the Bible are different from numerology, which involves looking for an occult meaning in numbers, their combinations, and numerical totals.