- Numerology meaning 4
- Numerology meaning of 5
- Numerology meanings of numbers
- Numerology meaning of 3
- Numerology meaning of 6
- Numerology meaning of 444
- Numerology meaning of 2
- Numerology meaning of 8
Numerology 1. In Numerology the single digit 1 expresses independence, individualism and aptitude. People with the Life Path Number of 1 are a force of nature – strong in their focus, brave and sometimes a bit rebellious. Spiritually speaking, this number represents the power of Creation itself.
Numerology is the study of the spiritual meaning of numbers. Numerology assigns a number to each letter of the alphabet in order to derive a single number for your name. This number is your Destiny number. The total of your birthday numbers reduced to a single number is your Life Path number. These two numbers form the foundation of your personal traits.
· Numerology is an ancient, numbers-based system for understanding the world and one’s place in it. Evidence suggests numerology was used in ancient Egypt and Babylon and even for thousands of years in civilizations from China and Japan to Rome and Greece.
· Numerology is the ancient science of numbers. A mystic art to know the future with patterns and position of numbers. According to numerologists, the numbers in numerology is the divine source of energy. With every number, certain energy or vibrations are associated which are powerful and sublime.
Math is spiritual mysticism in disguise and numerology is the mystical study of the meaning of numbers and the effect they have on our surroundings. One ancient Greek philosopher, by the name of Pythagoras, held the belief that numbers create energies which make up the physical world.
Numerology Numerology deciphers the numbers that make us who we are. They guide us through life and shape our existence. By understanding that mystical force we can divine our meaning and help to make our lives, and the lives of others, better. Most people have only heard of numerology in passing.…
· Why is numerology important? Some say our entire universe is based on mathematics and that numbers are our universal language which makes this numeric symbol system applicable to everyone! Numerology uses specific numbers, dates, and letters to decipher the meaning behind life events and situations.
Well, numerology makes use of numbers to create patterns and systems of divination to reveal the meaning behind life’s moments! The basic numbers 0 through 9 are the basis for all other numbers in numerical systems. Numerology recognizes the importance of numbers and the meanings behind them.