- Number 6 astrology numerology
- Number 6 astrology
- Number 6 astrology in tamil
- Trace number 6 astrology
- 6 number astrology in hindi
- House number 6 astrology
- Number 6 meaning astrology
- Evolution number 6 astrology
· What Does 6 Represent? 6 is a harmonious number, but even with its grace and balance, it has its positive and negative sides. 6 is compassionate, caring, nurturing, and understanding. 6 tends to look after people, feeling a need to feed them and bring them together in a sense of community or family. 6 is at its happiest when it’s teaching or mentoring others.
Characteristics and Features of Number 6. Nature: You are born an artist and beauty and art attracts you the most. Beauties not just in the wordly sense but you also love beauty among relationships. You try and avoid confrontations because discord or disagreement makes you uncomfortable.
Number 6 is the often called the caregiver. It corresponds to the 6th house, and to a certain extent, Virgo (with a touch of Cancer and Libra) in Western astrology. The number 6 wants to fix things and make everything better.
Birthday Number 6 "Six" is a harmonious number. It is representing friendship, love, union, health, beauty and wisdom. This is a numerological ideal of such associations of people, which are forming a single unit, that differs with perfection.
Number 6. Like 2, 6 is a very caring and compassionate number-so much so that it often overlooks its own needs while taking care of others. Because of this, 6 often gets abused, walked on, and taken advantage of. It will do more than is necessary, and then wonder why it gets used or even abused. When the penny drops, 6 becomes inconsolable.