- Life path number calculation method
- Life path number calculator
- Numerology calculate life path number
· The correct way to calculate the Life Path Number is to group the Month, Day, and Year, and add them individually, reduce to a single number for each, then reduce them to a single number. For example: Birth Date: May 4, 1977. May = 5. 4 = 4. 1977 = (1 + 9 + 7 + 7) = 24 = (2 + 4) = 6. Then add the totals from each above group (5 + 4 + 6) = 15 = (1 + 5) = 6
It is sometimes referred to as the "Destiny number". Your Life Path number is derived from your date of birth: A) Simplified Method of calculation Add up the digits and reduce the total to a single-digit number or a Master number (Master numbers are 11 and 22). B) 3 Cycle Method (this method acknowledges the Life Path as a cycle)
There is only one correct way to calculate your Life Path number. First you must reduce each of the three parts of your birthday to a single digit or Master Number, then add up THOSE digits to find your Life Path number. If you end up with a two-digit number that isn't one of the Master Numbers, keep reducing it until you get to a single digit.
Since 18 is a two digit number, it must be reduced further. You should now have three one-digit numbers: 2, 3, and 9. Now, add up the three numbers. If you were born on February 12, 1971, your Life Path Number is 5. Remember that if you reach one of the Master Numbers, either 11 or 22, DO NOT REDUCE THEM. These numbers have special significances.
Life Path Number Calculator. Your life path number (LPN) is the most important number in your numerology reading. For most people the result will be a single numeral from 1 - 9. The only two exceptions to the single digit rule are the master numbers 11 and 22.
To calculate your life path number yourself, add the day, then the month, then the year of your birth. For example, if you were born on 17 November 1971, Add the numbers in your birth date — the 17th — together [1 + 7 = 8] Then add the month. November is the 11th month, so you’d need to add 1 + 1 to get 2
· How to Calculate Your Life Path Number. The Life Path is simply based on your full birth date. Here’s how to use basic numerology to calculate yours. (As an example, let’s use someone born on November 13, 1977) Reduce your month of birth to a one-digit number. November is the 11th month of the year, so 1 +1 = 2.
· Then, 21 is reduced to 2 + 1 = 3. Then, we add the reduced month, date, and year numbers (3 + 6 + 3) and arrive at 12. Finally, we add 1 + 2, and reach 3. If you were born on December 15, 1992 ...
Life Path Number is calculated from your FULL Date of Birth, and is considered one of the most important and influential numbers within your entire Numerology Chart. The numbers used in Numerology to indicate one's Life Path Number run from 1 to 9.
As a simple example, if your Life Path Number is a 3, but the rest of your numbers are all 9s, you will find yourself relating more to the Number 9. In this case, the Number 9 would be the dominant and influential force within your overall Numerology Chart.