- 7 definitions of leadership
- 7 definitions and characteristics of a research title
- 7 definitions and characteristics of a research title brainly
- 7 definitions of life
- 7 definitions of leader
- 7 definitions of love
- 7 definitions of leadership pdf
- 7 definitions of communication
Definition of seven. 1 : a number that is one more than six — see Table of Numbers. 2 : the seventh in a set or series the seven of clubs. 3 : something having seven units or members. Other Words from …
Define seven. seven synonyms, seven pronunciation, seven translation, English dictionary definition of seven. n. 1. The cardinal number equal to 6 + 1. 2. The seventh in a set or sequence. sev′en adj. & pron. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language,...
· Definition definition, the act of defining, or of making something definite, distinct, or clear: We need a better definition of her responsibilities. See more.
· The Series 7 is an exam and license that entitles the holder to sell all types of securities products except commodities and futures. 1. The Series 7 exam covers topics on investment risk ...
or 24X7. (ˈtwɛn tiˌfɔr ˈsɛv ən, -ˌfoʊr-, ˈtwʌn ti-) Slang. adv. 1. continually; constantly: They're together 24/7. adj. 2. continual; constant: The manufacturer offers 24/7 customer support. Also, twen′ty-four` sev′en. [1985–90; shortening of twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week]